- Sawicki Speed Launches New Exhaust For Indian Challenger And Pursuiton September 13, 2023 at 1:02 am
The full-length exhaust system shaves 23 pounds of weight and claims a power bump of eight horsepower.
- Recall: Some 2023 Indian Challengers And Pursuits May Have Fuel Line Issueon August 22, 2023 at 4:35 pm
A faulty fuel line from the supplier could be installed on affected bikes.
- Land Speed Record Holder Burt Munro Inducted Into Sturgis Hall Of Fameon August 17, 2023 at 1:00 am
Burt Munro played an integral role in the history of Indian Motorcycle, and still holds a land speed record to this day.
- King Of The Baggers Is Headed To Europe Via New MotoAmerica Partnershipon August 16, 2023 at 7:21 pm
MotoAmerica is partnering with MotorSport Vision Racing, a major European racing promoter, to make it happen.
- This Custom Indian Sport Chief By Krazy Horse Is All The Rageon June 29, 2023 at 1:52 am
Dubbed “Rage,” this one-off build was created for Stereophonics member Richard Jones.
- Audette Velos: A Bespoke V-Twin Machine More Than Worthy Of A Second Glanceon June 12, 2023 at 4:32 am
This ultra-limited production model will set you back a whopping $125,000.
- Indian Presents Powerplant-Built Sport Chief To Actor Norman Reeduson May 3, 2023 at 7:25 pm
The Walking Dead star adds his first Indian Motorcycle to his collection.
- Indian Motorcycle To Host International Female Ride Day Group Rideon May 1, 2023 at 8:22 pm
The four-day event welcomes riders to the South of France.
- Custom Indian FTR By Tank Machine And WRC Champ Sébastien Loeb Unveiledon April 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm
Just two will ever be made, with one for the contest winner and one for Loeb himself.
- 2023 Budweis Custom Indian Motorcycle Show Details, Judges Revealedon April 26, 2023 at 7:54 pm
The show will take place during this year’s Indian Riders Fest in the Czech Republic in June 2023.