Our Northern Colorado Indian Motorcycle Riders Group® (NoCo IMRG) is sponsored by Indian Motorcycle of Fort Collins and is still fairly new (our Chapter started July 30, 2018), but we’ve done a lot in a short time, and have lots in store to come. We go on breakfast rides, lunch rides, and dinner rides. We go on short rides, long rides, and longer multi-day rides. We go on scheduled rides and impromptu rides. To help keep us safe while out riding, we have periodic motorcycle skills trainings, and road officer trainings. We have other events such as potlucks and celebrations, and attending dealership functions like Demo Days or other dealership activities.
To discover more about us, we invite you to come to a NoCo IMRG Chapter meeting, or to connect with us on a group motorcycle ride or two. Browse our website or Facebook page, view our current and past events, and look through our photos and videos to learn more about our Chapter.
You can join us as a guest motorcycle rider or passenger before having to become a member to participate in future rides. You do not have to ride an Indian motorcycle to join our Chapter; however, the primary focus of NoCo IMRG is for owners of Indian motorcycles and Indian motorcycle enthusiasts.
Benefits of being a Chapter member:
- You will have a good time riding and socializing with other members who share your enthusiasm for motorcycling
- We are a great group of people who like to laugh and have fun, and will make you feel welcome
- We love talking about motorcycles, and you will learn a lot through our collective knowledge of motorcycling experience
- We have lots of different types of group rides throughout the year – short & long rides, breakfast & dinner rides, day & overnight rides, flat land & mountainous rides
- Our rides and events are scheduled well in advance and placed on an official calendar so you will always know about an upcoming ride/event, and you have an opportunity to suggest ride destinations at our yearly planning session
- Our group rides focus on safety with proper riding formation, and are guided and planned by our Road Officers
- We get to help our sponsoring dealership (Indian Motorcycle of Fort Collins) with events like demo days (and riding new Indian Motorcycles)
- We get an exclusive membership discount at our sponsoring dealership on motorcycle apparel and accessories
- We have monthly meetings to keep you informed of upcoming rides, motorcycle events, group functions, dealership activities, and other topics of interest
- You will get safety information on riding, and tips to help you care for your bike
- You have the opportunity to attended several motorcycle skills training sessions conducted by our very own certified motorcycle instructor at no additional cost – you will become a better and safer rider
- There is no pressure, and the level of participation in our Chapter is entirely up to you
Riders and passengers require membership in the Northern Colorado IMRG. Basic steps for membership:
- Discover who the Northern Colorado IMRG is by attending a meeting, or coming on a ride with us as a guest, or browse our website or Facebook page.
- Carefully review and agree to our Bylaws and Code of Conduct.
- Complete the Northern Colorado IMRG Chapter Membership Enrollment Form.
- If you are not an Indian motorcycle owner and want to be part of the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group community, you can attain membership; however, our chapter membership cannot exceed 25% of Non-Indian owners without approval. Contact our Membership Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Non-Indian owner inquiries.
- Pay Northern Colorado IMRG membership dues of $25. Membership dues are for the calendar year, and dues paid will cover the remainder of the current calendar year. To remain a member, subsequent member dues are paid no later than January of the calendar year.
- You can bring your completed Northern Colorado IMRG Chapter Enrollment form and membership dues to any Chapter meeting, or drop it into the NoCo IMRG Drop Box at the Fort Collins Indian Motorcycle dealership, or can be mailed to:
- IMRG Chapter 2036
c/o Indian Motorcycle of Fort Collins
1800 SE Frontage Rd.
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Make check payable to: NoCo IMRG Chapter 2036
Membership in the Northern Colorado Indian Motorcycle Riders Group is noncommittal. Though you are joining to ride and to meet others with the same interest, you are not required to attend any specific group functions or meetings, and may participate as much or as little as you would like. The more you participate, the more you will get to know others and enjoy the experience with the Chapter.
To be a member in good standing, you simply must be current with your NoCo IMRG Chapter dues. You are required to have a motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license to participate in NoCo IMRG group rides as a rider.
Any questions, please send email to email@example.com
About the Northern Colorado Indian Motorcycle Riders Group (NoCo IMRG)