Keeping the Legend Alive in the Rockies
Northern Colorado IMRG Events & Other Events of Interest
- This event has passed.
Happy NoCo IMRG 4th Birthday Ride – Steamboat Springs Overnight Ride
July 30 - July 31
Happy NoCo IMRG 4th Birthday Ride – Steamboat Springs Overnight
Steamboat Springs (Craig) Overnighter information for those coming on this event.
• Meet at Ted’s Place (gas station on corner of Hwy 287 and Poudre Canyon/Hwy 14) at 9:00am with 9:30am KSU
• After exploring Steamboat, we’ll head to Craig about 45mi West of Steamboat to check into our hotels (arrive in Craig ~5:45pm). If you haven’t booked a hotel yet, these are suggested.
1. Hampton Inn & Suites, Craig
2. Best Western Plus Deer Park Hotel & Suites, Craig
3. Quality Inn & Suites, Craig
• After a shower and rest, we’ll have dinner (~7:30pm) TBD.
Sunday July 31st
• KSU at 8:00am at the Quality Inn
• We will ride to Steamboat Springs for breakfast at Freshies Restaurant
• After breakfast, we will begin our journey home
• We’ll stop in Walden to rest and to top off gas
• We’ll make a couple of additional stops along the Poudre as we continue home
• The ride will end at Ted’s Place (~2:45pm)
For more information on preparing for our NoCo IMRG group rides and skills training events, click the link below:
The Northern Colorado Indian Motorcycle Riders Group of Fort Collins is about riding, socializing, and having fun. If you are not already a NoCo IMRG Chapter member and would like to learn more about us, we invite you to attend a meeting and to connect with us.